Welcome to Dhatu Tantra Prabodhini (Community College):
Sector: Manufacturing-Metallurgy (Foundry) Diploma in Vocational Under National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) by AICTE and Maharashtra State government
It has been establish as a Centre of excellence in foundry technology in September 2014 by government of Maharashtra. It aims at promoting metallurgical engineering by motivating youth to undertake studies in metallurgical engineering.
It has collaboration with shivaji university & professional bodies such as The Institute of Indian Foundry Men,Kolhapur,Indian studies of Non-Destructive Testing ( ISNT), American society of Metals ( ASM) to pursue the goal.
Dhatu Tantra Prabhodini has been appreciated all over the INDIA by stake holders of metallurgy sector for its vision & effort.
- Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE)
- Industry based modular curriculum.
- Any time entry and exit
- Admission on first come first serve basis
- Vocational training by skill knowledge provider.
- Focus on hands on experience for skill development.
- Industrial visits
- Online and blended learning
- Personal counseling
- Recognition of prior learning.
- Admissions are open for boys and girls
- No merit and No age bar
- Kaushalya-dan for EBC candidates
- Special scholarship for minorities
- Centre for 3d modeling & casting simulation for training & consultancy in methoding of casting
- Centre for Non-Destructive testing in collaboration with ISNT.
- Reaching community for skills to create awareness about carrers in metallurgy
- Training Centre at kalamba jail to impart skills in jail units
- Diploma in Vocational (Foundry Technology)
- Diploma in Vocational (Casting Development and Quality Assurance)