- Vision & Mission
- POs, PSOs, PEOs
- HOD's Desk
- Labs & Equipments
- Achivements & Highlights
- Time Table
- Alumni Meet
Programme with high recognition catering needs of Information Technology industry in tune with the nation's mission for Digital India
To pursue excellence in areas of Information Technology keeping pace with the latest developments
To educate and train students to design, develop and test software systems
To develop the spirit of team work, innovation and professionalism
To cultivate attitude of lifelong learning
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1: Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the Engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined Engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- PO3: Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- PO4: Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- PO5:Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- PO6:Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- PO7:Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1. Design and Development: Analyze the problem, design algorithm, identify
and define computing requirements to its solutions and implement software
using suitable platform.
- PSO 2. . Networking and Database Management: Configure and administer database
servers / network servers to support business environments.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1.Engage in continuous learning by upgrading skills in Information Technology
and solve real life & professional problems with the knowledge of fundamental
science and engineering concepts.
- PEO2 Select/develop and apply appropriate techniques and IT tools for the design &
analysis of the systems.
- PEO3. Apply engineering and communication skills to analyze complex problems to
design and implement the feasible solutions.
Smt. Shobha A Nadgeri
HOD Information Technology
The Department was established in the year 2001 with intake of 60 students.Information Technology plays a vital role in our modern-day lifestyles.
The Department is equipped with good infrastructure and all facilities with qualified & experienced staff to cater the need of students. The department strives to provide a conductive environment for the students to carry out their day-to-day work and facilitate experiments and project work. The lab is used for web-surfing and for procuring useful information from the Internet.
|Name Of Staff||Designation|
|Shri. G. D. Khochare||Instructor
|Shri. S. P. Bule ||Instructor|
|Shri. V. B. Patil||Peon
|Smt. Shobha Annarao Nadgeri||I/C HOD in Info. Tech.||BE Computer Science and Engg|
|Shri. Maruti Bhagoji Patil ||Lecturer in Info. Tech.||BE Computer Science and Engineering , MTech Computer Science and Engineering|
|Sou. Priti Vijay Kole||Lecturer in Info. Tech.||BE Information Technology , MTech Computer Science & Engineering|
|Smt. Madhuri Sadashiv Arade||Lecturer in Info. Tech.||MTech Computer Science & Technology|
|Shri. Kapil Arvind Chavan||Lecturer in Info. Tech.||BE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY , MTech COMPUTER SCIENCE AND|
TECHNOLOGY , PhD COMPUTER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
|Labs||Major Equipment||Name of the technical staff||Name of The Lab In charge||Photo|
|Programming Lab 1||Total Computers : 17 Configuration : Desktop Systems Make: HP Processor: 280 core I5 8th generation RAM: 8 GB Hard Disk: 1 TB HDD, Lenovo Thinkcentre Processor: Intel core I5 3rd Generation RAM: 4GB Hard Disk: 500 GB HDD 24 Port switch with internet||Shri. S.P. Bule||Smt. P.V. kole|
|Programming Lab 2||Number of PC’s : 17 Configuration : Desktop Systems Make: HP Processor: 280 core I5 8th generation RAM: 8 GB Hard Disk: 1 TB HDD, Lenovo Thinkcentre Processor: Intel core I5 3rd Generation RAM: 4GB Hard Disk: 500 GB HDD 24 Port switch with internet||Shri. S.P. Bule||Smt. M.S.Arade|
|Network Lab||Total Computers : 13 Configuration: Lenovo Thinkcentre Processor: Intel core I5 3rd Generation RAM: 4GB Hard Disk: 500 GB HDD 24 Port switch with internet||Shri. G.D.Khochare||Mr. M.B.Patil|
|Linux Lab ||Total Computers : 13 Configuration: Lenovo Thinkcentre Processor: Intel core I5 3rd Generation RAM: 4GB Hard Disk: 500 GB HDD 24 Port switch with internet||Shri. G.D. Khochare||Shri . K.A. Chavan|
|Hardware Lab||Configuration: ACER200 Processor: Intel I3 RAM: 4GB Hard Disk: 500 GB HDD WIPRO 200 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, RAM: 1GB Hard Disk: 320 GB HDD PC, Motherboard, Expansion cards Peripheral devices, Cables (CO-axial, Twisted pair), Speaker, DVD Writer,etc||Shri. G.D. Khochare||Mr. M.B. Patil|
|IOT Lab||Number of PC’s : 17 Configuration : Desktop Systems Make: HP Processor: 280 core I5 8th generation RAM: 8 GB Hard Disk: 1 TB HDD, Lenovo Thinkcentre Processor: Intel core I5 3rd Generation RAM: 4GB Hard Disk: 500 GB HDD 24 Port switch with internet||Shri . S.P. Bule||Smt. M.S.Arade|
Women's Day Celebration – 2022
Engineer's Day Celebration-2022
AJP Guest Lecture
Andriod Application Guest Lecture
Cyber Crime and digital literacy Guest Lecture
NAD Guest Lecture Guest Lecture
guest lecture by Institute Mentor Mr Santosh Ingole on "How to control negative emotions?"
Industrial Visit 2022-23 IDEAS Multimedia Kolhapur
Our Distinguished Alumni
Anamika Dakare offered 60 Lac Package by Adobe Company
First Prize in Project Competition
Table Tennis Winner2022-23 B1 Zone
Alumni Meet 2017
Alumni Meet 2022