- Vision & Mission
- POs, PSOs, PEOs
- HOD's Desk
- Labs & Equipments
- Achivements & Highlights
Programme of high recognition with state of art training and facility centre to develop sugar industry technicians
To enhance the employability of the individual by giving emphasis on multi-skilling..
To enable the learner to enter a broader spectrum of career paths and become employable in other sectors such as manufacturing and processing sectors.
To enable the learners who want to follow a high career in the field of sugar industry or allied industry To provides exhaustive in-plant training to learners to gain relevant experiences in the workplace.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1: Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the Engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined Engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- PO3: Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- PO4: Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- PO5:Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- PO6:Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- PO7:Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1. To understand, read, draw & interpret drawings of different Civil Engineering Systems.
- PSO 2. To be able to supervise different Civil Engg. sites.
- PSO 3. To conduct different surveying activities in Civil Engineering Practices.
- PSO 4. To evaluate scope of civil engineering works
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1. Diploma graduates will establish themselves as skilled technicians and quality supervisor in solving the problems for addressing the needs of the society.
- PEO2 Diploma graduates will be well equipped with latest technologies prevailing in the construction industries and making themselves able to stand confidently and industriously in the rapid changing scenario in India and abroad.
- PEO3. Diploma graduates will pursue lifelong learning and will establish themselves as the leaders, both in their chosen profession and in other activities and act professionally and ethically while making decisions fulfilling the social, cultural and sustainability requirements.
Shri. Avinash Haribhau Mudholkar
HOD Sugar Technology
|Shri. Avinash Haribhau Mudholkar||I/C HOD In Sugar Technology|
|Prafull Kashinath Sonkamble||Lecturer in Sugar Tech.||BTech SUGAR TECHNOLOGY|
|Shri. Prafulla Prabhakar Khedakar||Lecturer in Sugar Tech.||BTech SUGAR TECHNOLOGY|
|Shri. Minath Sukhadeo Mandape||Lecturer in Sugar Tech.|
|Shri. Gopal Mangilal Adachitre||Lecturer in Sugar Tech.|
|Name Of Staff||Designation||Qualification||Photo|
|Smt. Y.A. Dabhade||Hamal|
|Name of Lab||Major Equipment||photo|
|Sugar technology lab-1||Cane Crusher|
|Sugar technology lab-2||Sachharimeter|
|Unit Operation lab||Rapi Pol Extractor.|
|Sr.No.||List of Equipments|
|3||Rapi Pol Extractor.|
|5||Brook Field Viscometer.|
Achivements & Highlights