- Vision & Mission
- POs, PSOs, PEOs
- HOD's Desk
- Labs & Equipments
- Achivements & Highlights
- Time Table
Skilled technicians serving the industry/society as entrepreneurs or rendering services in the
fields related to electrical engineering following professional and ethical practices.
To provide quality innovative skilled based electrical engineering courses
To prepare technicians for the state of art technology by promoting lifelong learning, technical expertise, ethical standards and leadership qualities
Commit our faculty expertise and modern facilities to the industry, the profession, and the
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1: Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the Engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined Engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- PO3: Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- PO4: Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- PO5:Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- PO6:Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- PO7:Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1. Maintain various types of electrical equipments.
- PSO 2. Maintain various sections of electrical power systems.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1. Provide responsible and environment friendly solutions to electrical engineering based
problems in professionally ethical manner.
- PEO2. Use prevailing electrical engineering based technologies to solve multi-disciplinary
- PEO3.Contribute as an individual or as a team member by communicating effectively to solve
Shri. Shrikant Maruti Naik
HOD Electrical Department.
|Shri. Shrikant Maruti Naik||H.O.D. Electrical Engg.|
|Shri. Sunil Vishnu Kadam||Selection Grade Lecturer|
|Sou. Chaya Shrishail Bandagar||Lecturer in Electrical Engg.|
|Smt. Vibhavari Ramchandra Jadhav||Lecturer in Electrical Engg.|
|Shri. Chetan Subhash Phutane||Lecturer in Electrical Engg.|
|Shri. Raviraj Bharat Adlinge||Lecturer in Electrical Engg.|
|Kiran Bhaskar Kulkarni||Lecturer in Electrical Engg.|
|Name Of Staff||Designation|
|Shri. Sambhajirao Tanajirao Patil||Electrician|
|Shri. Mahammad Dastagir Momin||Electrician|
|Shri. Vinod Jaysing Kamble||Lab Assistant|
|Shri. Sudarshan Jaysing Ganeshachary||Hamal|
Labs & Equipments
Achivements & Highlights