- Vision & Mission
- POs, PSOs, PEOs
- HOD's Desk
- Labs & Equipments
- Achivements & Highlights
- Time Table
Programme with high recognition for development of mechanical engineering technicians providing platform for entrepreneurship and incubation for industry of the country.
To educate and train students for employment or entrepreneurship or higher education in mechanical engineering
To provide student centric learning system having focus on development of global professional competency
To inculcate elements of holistic personality, responsible citizenship and social concern
Programme Educational Objectives(PEOs):
1. To establish a student's organization in active mode to arrange various events in the department.
2. To sign an MOU with the IIM and ASM to arrange various activities in the department for the
benefit of the students.
3. To identify areas to start new businesses in the field of Metallurgy.
Programme Outcomes (POs):
1. Basic knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, sciences and basic engineering to
solve the broad-based Metallurgical engineering problems.
2. Discipline knowledge: Apply Metallurgical engineering knowledge to solve problems in
3. Experiments and practice: Plan to perform experiments and practices to use the results to solve
broad-based Metallurgical engineering problems.
4. Engineering tools: Apply relevant Metallurgical technologies and tools with an understanding of the
5. The engineer and society: Assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent
responsibilities relevant to practices in the field of Metallurgical engineering.
6. Environment and sustainability: Apply Metallurgical engineering solutions for sustainable
development practices in societal and environmental contexts.
7. Ethics: Apply ethical principles for commitment to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms
of the practice in the field of Metallurgical engineering.
8. Individual and team work: Function effectively as a leader and team member in
diverse/ multidisciplinary teams.
9. Communication: Communicate effectively in oral and written form.
10. Life-long learning: Engage in independent and life-long learning activities in the context of
technological changes in the Metallurgical engineering and allied industry.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
1. To prepare the students to play the role of metallurgist in industries.
2. To create awareness about safety protocols to be followed in various metallurgical industries.
3. Develop sensitivity among the students about the environmental hazards caused due to the
pollutants generated in metallurgical industries.
|Shri. Shashank Madhukar Mandre||Lecturer in Metallurgy||ME Process Metallurgy|
|Sarika Satish Aglave||Lecturer in Metallurgy||BTech METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING ,|
|Name Of Staff||Designation||Qualification||Photo|
|Parshuram Shashikant Joshi||Tech. Lab. Asst.|
|Smt. Susemeri Das Joseph||Peon (ro)|
Labs & Equipments
Achivements & Highlights