- Vision & Mission
- POs, PSOs, PEOs
- HOD’s Desk
- Labs & Equipments
- Achivements & Highlights
- Time Table
- E news Letter
Programme of high recognition and flexibility for the development of competent technical
manpower in the profession of Electronics and Telecommunication
To provide technical education of high recognition to the aspiring learners.
To empower student’s competency to fulfill nation’s project of Digital India
To adapt student centric approach in teaching-learning process to mould students for skill oriented professional, social and ethical practices
To utilize flexibility in curriculum development to incorporate recent and emerging advancements in the field of electronics & telecommunication
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1: Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the Engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined Engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- PO3: Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- PO4: Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- PO5:Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- PO6:Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- PO7:Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1. Operate and Maintain: Competency to apply the concepts of Electronics &
Telecommunication engineering in the operation and maintenance of engineering application
- PSO 2. Supervision and providing solution: Ability to supervise work and reach appropriate
solution to simple practical problems in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering industry.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1. Apply fundamental knowledge of Basic Sciences, Mathematics and Electronics and Telecommunication engineering in problem solving.
- PEO2. Operate, demonstrate and debug the systems in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering and to resolve real life problems.
- PEO3.Attain technical knowledge, skills and attitude to acquire further advancement in technology.
- PEO4. Work as a responsible team member of an organization to achieve its goal or can be an individual entrepreneur.
Shri. Dattatraya Manoharrao Garge
HOD Electronics and Telecommunication
Dear students and the department staff, I congratulate every one of you as you all have defended covid-19 disaster and successfully completed the last semester workload. Not only this, we together have performed well in the curricular and co-curricular activities. The TECHNO ENHANCE 22 was the culminating point of all the semester long activities. Our third year students have been selected by many industries either for internship or for permanent employment. I am confident about their progress in the higher studies as well.
The coming semester is very important as we are going to face the NBA committee. We have to understand the NBA philosophy deeply and work accordingly. The students are expected to know the terms like COs and POs-PSOs. I appeal every individual to put your best in this and coming semesters which will help us to strengthen NBA culture in the department and the institute.
|Shri. Dattatraya Manoharrao Garge||H.O.D. Electronics||PhD, ME Electronics|
|Shri. Dilip Kishanrao Lamture||Head Of Electronics||ME Electronics|
|Shri. Nagendra Ladappa Kathare||Selection Grade Lecturer||ME Electronics|
|Dr. Rajesh Anantrao Patil||Selection Grade Lecturer||PhD, ME Electronics|
|Shri. Vijay Narayan Gangapure||Selection Grade Lecturer||PhD, ME Electronics|
|Smt. Chaitali Subhash Prabhu||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele||MTech ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG|
|Sou. Madhuri Yogesh Sonule||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele||ME Electronics|
|Smt. Ashwini Prakashrao Rathod||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele||ME Electronics|
|Shri. Pandurang Haridas Tarange||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele||MTech Electronics|
|Shri. Shailendra Balu Mote||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele||BE Electronics|
|Smt.Pranoti Rajendra Doke||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele||BE Electronics and Telecommunication , ME Electronics and|
|Name Of Staff||Designation||Photo|
|Shri. Rajendra Pralhad Kale||Lab Assistant|
|Shri. Sanjay ananda Kambale||Tech. Lab. Asst. (II Shift)|
|Shri. Mahesh.M. Patil||Hamal|
|Shri. Shivaji Rajaram Koli||Hamal|
|Lab Name||Major Equipment’s||Photos||Name of the|
|Name of The Lab In charge|
|Analog Electronic lab||Cathode Ray Oscilloscope (CRO), DC power supply.||Shri. S. R. Sutar||Shri.K.D.
|Digital & Microcontroller Lab||8051 Development Boards with add-on boards, Computer Desktops|
Digital Logic Trainer IC tester
|Shri. S. A. Kamble||Shri.P.H.
|Communication Lab||AM Mod/Demod. Trainer, FM Mod/Demod Trainer, Digital Storage Oscilloscope (DSO)||Shri. R. P. Kale||Smt.M.M.
|Measurement & Control Lab||DSO, spectrum analyzer, CRO, AC position control, DC position Control, synchro,||Shri. R. P. Kale||Smt.A.P.
|Computer Center & Hardware Lab||Computer Systems, Orcad, Matlab||Shri.S.A.Kamble||Miss.P.R.
|Advance Communication Lab||CoCRO Dual Trace 20 MHz Antenna trainer rotation RF generator TV trainer colour tvmputer Systems, Orcad, Matlab||Shri.R.P.Kale||Shri.V.S.
|Power Electronics||TRIAC Characteristics, SCR Characteristics, Jone‟s Chopper Unit , Morgan‟s Chopper Unit , Series Inverter , Parallel Inverter, Single phase full/Half controlled Thyristorised converter CRO Dual Trace 20 MHz||Shri.S.A.Kamble||Dr.R.A.
|Embedded System||PIC microcontroller development board,Cross c compiler,Logic analyzer, computer systems||Shri. S. A. Kamble||Dr.V.N.
|PLC Lab||Micro Zelio PLC Trainer with desktop pc, Micro Mitshibush, Modicon, Allen Bradely, Micro siemens||Shri.S.R.Sutar||Shri.P.V.Itkalkar|
|1.Etching Machine, 2.PCB Drilling|
machine, 3.PCB Shearing machine,
4.Roller Training machine, 5.Proto-Dye
/ Developer ( 2 in 1 unit ) 6.Starter pack
of PCB laminator 100×75 7.Proto type
PCB making machine
|Shri. S. A. Kamble||Shri.S.B.
DCN Workshop (2021-22)
EESA Committee (2021-22)
Induction Program (2021-22)
Parents Meet (2021-22)
Poster Presentation (2021-22)
Techno-Enhance (2021-22) Circuit Mania
Techno-Enhance (2021-22) Code Ranger
Techno-Enhance (2021-22) Robo Racing
Womens Day (2021-22)
Youth Day (2021-22)
Achivements & Highlights
|Name of Expert Lecture||Name of Expert||Date||No. of Beneficiaries||PO Mapped||photo|
|International expert lecture on “Amazon Web Sevices”||Mr. Sandeep Chavan||10/10/2022||87||PO5,PO6,PO7|
|Expert lecture on “Indian Constitution”||Mr. Ramesh Jadhav||19/10/2022||134||PO7|
|Expert lecture on “Emerging Trades In Electronics”||Mr. Nimit Malhotra||17/11/2022||120||PO5,PO6,PO7|