Training and placement facility
The placement at Government Polytechnic Kolhapur is a dynamic, real-time process which is inclusive, proactive, ambitious and wholesome. The placement process is constantly tuned based on industry need and feedback. The placement cell monitors the employment opportunities and arranges campus recruitment process interviews for the final year students and provides internship opportunities for second year students. A dedicated training and placement cell work round the year to provide efficient, effective training and employment opportunities for all the students.
|1||Mr. Gopal Mangilal Adchitre||B. Tech (Sugar)||Training & Placement Officer (I/C)|
|2||Mr. O. M. Danoji||B. Tech (Civil)||TPO Coordinator|
|3||Mr. Yuvraj Shivaji Dhobale||M. Tech (ME)||TPO Coordinator|
|4||Mr. Rajesh Chougale||M. Tech (ME)||TPO Coordinator|
|5||Mr. Raviraj Adlinge||B. Tech (EE)||TPO Coordinator|
|6||Mrs. Preeti V. Kole||M. Tech (CSE)||TPO Coordinator|
|7||Mr. Wayadande V. S.||M.E (Electronics)||TPO Coordinator|
|8||Mrs. Abhilasha Shival||M.E (Electronics)||TPO Coordinator|
|9||Mrs. Sarika Aglave||B. Tech (Metallurgy)||TPO Coordinator|
Steps involved in the Campus recruitment process
- Companies are invited in the college by the placement team.
- The details of final year students opting for placement are sent to the responding companies as per their requirements.
- Convenient dates are assigned to the companies.
- After confirmation by the company, placement team arranges a pre-placement talk of members of recruiter team & eligible students.
- The company conducts screening test for interested and eligible students.
- The shortlisted students are then interviewed for final selection by the company.
- The results are usually announced same day or through official mails.
- Selection & Offer letters mailed on the selected students registered mails by the company.