- Vision & Mission
- POs, PSOs, PEOs
- HOD's Desk
- Labs & Equipments
- Achivements & Highlights
- Time Table
Internationally recognized programme for development of mechanical engineering
technicians providing platform for entrepreneurship and incubation for industry of the
To educate and train students for employment or entrepreneurship or higher education in mechanical engineering
To provide student centric learning system having focus on development of global professional competency
To inculcate elements of holistic personality, responsible citizenship and social concern
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1: Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the Engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined Engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- PO3: Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- PO4: Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- PO5:Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- PO6:Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- PO7:Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1. Learner will be able to work in manufacturing and service sectors as a
production supervisor, quality inspector, design and drafting assistant,
maintenance engineer, planning assistant.
- PSO 2. Start entrepreneurial activity in the Mechanical Engineering field.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1. Be employed as a practicing engineer in the fields of manufacturing and service
- PEO2 Assume positions of leadership and responsibility within an organization.
- PEO3.Progress through higher education and certificate programs in Engineering and
other professionally related fields.
- PEO4 Startup own service or manufacturing enterprise.
- PEO5 Apply a set of moral principles to all interactions with stakeholders.
Shri. Pramod Uttam Wayse
HOD Mechanical Department
|Shri. Pramod Uttam Wayse||H.O.D. Mechanical Engg.|
|Shri. Suresh Shankar Birje||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.||BE mechanical engineering , ME mechanical power engineering|
|Mr Amar Tanajirao Patil||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Shri. Bharatbhushan Vishnu Kamble||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.||Kamble|
|Mr.Dhote Jayendra Dhyanchand ||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.||BE Mechanical|
|Mr. Kulkarni Renukadas Prabhakar||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.||MTech Manufacturing System Engineering|
|Mr.PATIL BALASO PANDURANG ||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Mr. Dhobale Yuvaraj Shivaji||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Smt. Suchitra Pralhad Itekari||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Miss. Panpatil Sarika Sahebrao||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.||BTech Production , ME Heat Power|
|Dr. Doiphode Rajendra Laxman||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Mr. Aref Ahmed Shaikh||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Mr.SHEVALE PRAMOD ANANDRAO ||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Mr. Chougale Rajesh Raghunath||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Mr. Patil Jitendra Bhauso||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Mr. Yogesh Rajaram Satpute||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Smt. Yadav Aparna Prakash||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.||ME Mechanical Engineering|
|Mr. Mahajan Prasad Prabhakar Rao.||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Mr. Pravin Vasantrao Minachekar||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Mr. Manish Mukund Bhat||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Mr. P. P. Mahajan||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.|
|Mr. J. D. Dhote||Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.||BE Mechanical , ENERGY TECHNOLOGY ,|
Labs & Equipments
|Lab Name||Major Equipment||Cost||Photo|
|Engineering Metrology||Slip gauge set, Digital Height Gauge, Bevel Protractor, Screw Thread Micrometer, Gear tooth vernier caliper||880147|
|Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics||"Pneumatic circuit trainer with air compressor, Hydraulic trainer with power pack, |
Reciprocating Pump test rig, Mini hydraulic lab bench, Centrifugal Pump test rig, "
|Fluid Mechanics and Machinery||Pelton Wheel Test Rig, Centrifugal Pump test rig, Pressure measurement kit, Venturimeter- Orifice meter kit, Bernoulis Theorem Test Rig||240000|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||Ice Plant Tutor, Experimental Water cooler, Experimental Cold Storage, window air conditioner kit||432723|
|Theory of Machine||Gyroscope Apparatus, Governor Apparatus, Working models of different mechanisms||143508|
|Name Of Staff||Designation|
|Shri. Atul Vasant Sane||Lab Assistant|
|Sutar Dattatrya Bhikaji||Instructor Technical Lab. Assistant
|Mr Chavan Narayan Mallu||Technical Laboratory Assistant
|Chavan Parshuram Sitaram||Peon
|Pardeshi vijay chandrakant||Sweeper
|Shri. Raju Mangilal Pandat||सफाईगार
|Gurav Yashwant Bhau||तंत्र हमाल
Auto Riksha meter testing Workshop