- Vision & Mission
- POs, PSOs, PEOs
- Labs & Equipments
- Achivements & Highlights
- Time Table
Programme of high recognition and flexibility for the development of competent technical
manpower in the profession of Electronics and Telecommunication
To provide technical education of high recognition to the aspiring learners.
To empower student's competency to fulfill nation's project of Digital India
To adapt student centric approach in teaching-learning process to mould students for skill oriented professional, social and ethical practices
To utilize flexibility in curriculum development to incorporate recent and emerging advancements in the field of electronics & telecommunication
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1: Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the Engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined Engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- PO3: Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- PO4: Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- PO5:Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- PO6:Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- PO7:Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1. Operate and Maintain: Competency to apply the concepts of Electronics &
Telecommunication engineering in the operation and maintenance of engineering application
- PSO 2. Supervision and providing solution: Ability to supervise work and reach appropriate
solution to simple practical problems in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering industry.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1. Apply fundamental knowledge of Basic Sciences, Mathematics and Industrial
Electronics engineering in problem solving.
- PEO2Operate, demonstrate and debug the systems in the field of Industrial Electronics
engineering and to resolve real life problems.
- PEO3. Attain technical knowledge, skills and attitude to acquire further advancement in
- PEO4 Work as a responsible team member of an organization to achieve its goal or
can be an individual entrepreneur.
|Shri. Dilip Kishanrao Lamture||Head Of Electronics|
|Shri. Nagendra Ladappa Kathare||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele|
|Shri. Vijay Narayan Gangapure||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele)|
|Smt. Chaitali Subhash Prabhu||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele||MTech ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG|
|Sou. Madhuri Yogesh Sonule||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele|
|Smt. Ashwini Prakashrao Rathod||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele|
|Shri. Pandurang Haridas Tarange||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele|
|Shri. Dattatraya Manoharrao Garge||H.O.D. Electronics|
|Dr. Rajesh Anantrao Patil||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele|
|Smt. Mohini Mahesh Sovani||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele|
|Shri. Shailendra Balu Mote||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele|
|Smt.Pranoti Rajendra Doke||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele|
|Smt. Abhilasha Shamsundar Shival||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele|
|Smt. Rani. A. Yelagalwar||Lecturer in Electronics and Tele||MTech Embedded systems|
|Name Of Staff||Designation||Photo|
|Shri. Rajendra Pralhad Kale||Lab Assistant|
|Shri. Sanjay ananda Kambale||Tech. Lab. Asst. (II Shift)|
|Shri. Mahesh.M. Patil||Hamal|
|Shri. Shivaji Rajaram Koli||Hamal|
Labs & Equipments
Achivements & Highlights